Because of the personnel shortage in the Dutch healthcare sector, recruiters are seeing more and more qualified foreign job seekers. Or, are you yourself a non-Dutch healthcare professional? A language barrier doesn’t have to stand in the way of successfully working and integrating into the healthcare sector.
Taleninstituut Nederland offers a specialised programme of Dutch language courses for medical personnel. Because these are private training courses or designed for small groups of colleagues, our trainers can focus on the specific job duties and language needs of the participants. We have already successfully prepared and trained many students for jobs such as medical specialist, dentist, nurse and surgical assistant.
We can thus guarantee professional and effective medical language training tailored to your needs, focusing on:
- building grammatical skills
- increasing knowledge of specific medical terminology
- effective communication with patients and their families/friends
- maintaining good contact with supervisors and colleagues
- understanding, creating and maintaining medical dossiers
- presenting patients and prognoses
- writing medical texts
- participating in meetings and discussions
- preparation of the BIG registration
- cultural aspects
The courses can be held at one of our locations in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag and Düsseldorf or any location worldwide.